Design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements. Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture. Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Development of the system using ASP.NET, C#.NET OR Java, J2EE and Relational Database.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability. Provide technical support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs. Provide customers or installation teams guidelines for implementing secure systems.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
Education + Experience
- Master's degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Applications or any degree in Information Technology Field or Engineering
- Engineering plus 3 years of Experience in lieu of Master's Degree.
- Direct response email experience
- Excellent communication skills, most notably a demonstrated ability to solicit and address creative and design feedback
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Resume to President Softech International Resources Inc., 3300 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Suite 216, Norcross, Georgia 30092.