Analyze, develop and implement complex functionality according to business requirements.
Analyze the communications, informational, database and programming requirements.
Design, build, test and deploy highly scalable, high volume Java based Web Services following a traditional.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelors Degree in Comp Science/Engineering or equivalent plus 3+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, ASP, C# and RDBMS.
- SOAP and REST services model using JDK1.8, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache Tomcat8.
- Utilize Hibernate for Database access and Junit tests for unit testing and Create SQL Map configuration for mapping java objects to database queries.
- Develop scripts for building and deploying applications using tools like Gradle and Maven.
- Review, plan, develop, design and enhance software programs to ensure technical accuracy, performance and reliability of programs and perform code reviews to provide suggestions on the proper approaches to software programs development.
- Responsible for support to the team in achieving priorities, goals and strategies with key stakeholders.
- Provides objective advice, expertise and specialist support skills with the aim of creating value and maximizing growth, or improving the business performance of their clients.
- Ensures collaboration with key functional partners in the implementation of initiatives.
- Ensures that development activities are on a path to deliver benefits realization.
- Readily recognizes solution and determines at what point issues require escalation to management.
Education + Experience
- Masters or foreign equivalent in Information Technology / Computer Applications.
- 3 or more years of experience in J2EE technologies.
- Direct response email experience
- Excellent communication skills, most notably a demonstrated ability to solicit and address creative and design feedback
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Send resume to HR Dept, Nextgen Consulting Inc., 3280 Pointe parkway, Suite #2600, Peachtree Corners, GA-30092.